ROUTE CONNECT GIVEAWAY
THIS GIVEAWAY SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY U.S. LAW. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR WHERE BONDING, REGISTRATION OR OTHER STIPULATIONS WOULD BE REQUIRED OR WHERE THE METHODS OF ENTRY SET FORTH BELOW WOULD BE DEEMED CONSIDERATION.
- AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Participation in this Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions which are final and binding. Determination of winners is subject to verification of eligibility as noted herein and receipt of a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all applicable requirements set forth herein.
- HOW TO ENTER: Sign up on this website https://content.route.com/events/route-connect-2021-digital/ before July 27th, 2021.
- WINNER SELECTION: Five winners will be picked at random from those who registered at the above website on July 28th, 2021.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION PROCESS: Potential winners will be notified via email. Winners who are U.S. residents will also be required to complete a W-9 Tax form. Potential winners may be required to provide additional documentation in order to validate eligibility, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If it is determined that any Entry has not complied with these Official Rules, Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner within a reasonable period, potential winner has failed to properly execute and return any required documents within the specified time period, or has made false statements, or if a potential winner declines the prize, then such Entry will be disqualified, and an alternate may be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any potential winner at any time, in their sole discretion, in the event circumstances arise that would constitute a breach of these Official Rules or otherwise. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable email resulting from any form of active or passive filtering by an email client or for insufficient space in user’s account to receive email messages. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures and applicable deadlines for responding at its sole discretion. Upon prize forfeiture or inability to use a prize or portion thereof, no compensation will be given and Sponsor will have no further obligation to that participant.
- PRIZES. Winners will receive an all-expenses paid trip to attend Route Connect in-person in New York on August 5th, 2021. Paid expenses are limited to $500 for airfare, $300 in hotel accommodations, and a $100 per diem.
- RELEASE: Entrants/winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action or liability (including but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy) arising out of participation in the Promotion or acceptance/receipt/use or misuse of any prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representatives, which are final. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name, likeness, photograph and/or hometown and state/province for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, in any media, worldwide, unless prohibited by law.
- GENERAL: All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. All submitted information is subject to verification. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entry will be deemed to have been made by the registered account holder of the e-mail address provided on the online entry form. A registered account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the Entry in question may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s determination that an entrant is (or is not) legally prohibited from entering or receiving a prize will be conclusive, and Sponsor shall have no liability to any entrant or any other person in connection with such determination.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or mutilated mail, misdirected email, or for any technical problems, faulty, lost, garbled, incomplete, incorrect or mis-transcribed data transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, malfunctions, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with this Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions or breakdown of any network systems, unavailable service connections, lost, incomplete, faulty network connectivity of any kind, failures of any service providers, or any combination thereof, which may limit a person’s ability to participate in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Promotion if it cannot be executed as planned for any reason including, but not limited to, if fraud, human error, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion; or if a virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Promotion is so cancelled or modified, Sponsor may award prizes from among all eligible participants prior to such action and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to any participant in connection with this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the participant fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor will not be responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prizes.
- DISPUTES: All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. THE UTAH COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF UTAH SHALL GOVERN THE PROMOTION. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS FOR ANY REASON AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. Entrant agrees that any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to the lower of either reasonable or actual out of pocket costs incurred, including any costs associated with participation in this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and under no circumstances will Entrants/winners be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winners hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for the lower of either reasonable or actual out-of-pocket expenses and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. If any provision of these Official Rules is invalid under the law, rules or regulations of a particular country, it will only apply to the extent permitted. In addition to the tax liability disclosures in these Rules, winners are subject to abide by the income reporting and, if applicable, the payment of any taxes due per the laws, rules and regulations of the winner’s country of residence. By entering and participating in the Promotion, Entrants hereby expressly agree and accept that for all that is related to the interpretation, performance and enforcement of these Official Rules, each of them expressly submit themselves to the laws of the United States of America and the State of UTAH, expressly waiving to any other jurisdiction that could correspond to them by virtue of their present or future domicile or by virtue of any other cause.
- MISCELLANEOUS: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision herein shall not affect in any way the validity and enforceability of any other provision in these Official Rules.
SPONSOR: ROUTE LLC, 1557 W Innovation Way Suite 200, Lehi, UT 84043 USA