ROUTE COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
You agree not to submit inappropriate content.
Inappropriate content includes any content that:
- infringes upon or violates the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any person
- is libelous or defamatory
- is obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, or vulgar
- violates a person’s right to privacy
- violates any local, state, national, or international law
- contains or advocates illegal or violent acts
- degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other classification
- is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass, or contains derogatory name-calling
- is a duplicate or repost of something you’ve already posted on the site
- contains advertising
- contains a solicitation of any kind
- misrepresents your identity or affiliation
- impersonates others
- is in poor taste or is otherwise objectionable
You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you submit.
By posting content, you represent and warrant that the content abides by the Community Guidelines and agreed that you will remove any content that violates these Guidelines. You further agree that you will indemnify Route and its affiliates and their subsidiaries, and its and their directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, from and against losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted.
You understand and agree that Route is not responsible for any user-submitted content.
You acknowledge that Route has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor submissions and remove content that it determines violates these Guidelines. Accordingly, Route acts as an intermediary through which Community Members can engage and share information, and you agree that Route is an interactive computer service under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act (47 U.S.C. § 230). Route further reserves the right to reject or remove any content at any time without providing notice to you.
You certify that you are authorized to share the information or content you post.
You represent and warrant that content you post is not confidential, privileged, contains trade secrets, or otherwise violates any person’s intellectual property rights.
You acknowledge and agree any use and/or reliance on any information obtained through Route’s online community.
Route does not endorse in any manner the content posted by any Community Member and likewise does not verify that any of the information is accurate or reliable. You should not rely on any content or information posted to the online community. If you choose to rely on such content or information, you do so at your own risk.
For any content that you submit, you give Route permission to use such content.
Except as otherwise provided herein, you hereby grant to Route a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, exclusive, and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, distribute, perform, display, and otherwise exploit such content, in whole or in part in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.